Welcome to Prince William Orthopaedics
Established in 1999, Prince William Orthopaedics provides both primary and specialty care of the musculoskeletal system to pediatric, adolescent and adult patients. This includes treatment of joints, bones, ligaments, muscles, and nerves.
Specialty care is provided in areas of Hand Surgery, Sports Medicine, Joint Replacement, Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, and Hip and Knee Problems. Rehabilitation services including Physical and Occupational Therapy are available in the Center.
Hospital / Academic Affiliations
- Fair Oaks Hospital | Fairfax, VA
- Fairfax Hospital | Fairfax, VA
- Prince William Hospital | Manassas, VA
- Fairfax Surgery Center | Fairfax , VA
- Northern Virginia Surgery Center | Fairfax, VA ,Fair Oaks Hospital Campus
- Prince William Surgery Center | Manassas, VA
- Reston Surgery Center | Reston, VA
Dr. Jossan has been named a Top Doctor in Washingtonian Magazine in 2005, 2008, 2010 for Orthopaedic and Hand Surgery.
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Virginia
We are honored to participate in local high school athletic departments in providing sports medicine care.