Jarid Tareen, M.D.Orthopedic SurgeonOrthopedic Spine Surgeon
Dr. Tareen if a fellowship trained orthopaedic spine surgeon with special interest in cervical fusion, cervical disc replacement, and minimally invasive lumbar fusion with the use of robotics. He also treats patients with extremity fractures and other orthopaedic injuries.He serves as the Vice Chairman of the Department of Orthopaedics at UVA Community Health Prince William Medical Center and Haymarket Medical Center.
- General Orthopaedics
- Spine Surgery
Areas Of Expertise
- Non-Operative Management of Scoliosis
- Cervical Fusions
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Lumbar Decompression Surgery
- Lumbar Fusions
- Revision Spine Surgery
- University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD.
- University of Maryland Medical Center/Shock Trauma, Baltimore, MD.
- New York University/Hospital for Joint Diseases, New York, NY.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society